USB Series Standalone USB Duplicators
M-USB Series USB Duplicators Overview
The USB Series USB duplicators easily and reliably create multiple copies of your USB cards without a computer or cumbersome software. Each USB channel has dedicated copy throughput of up to 2GB per minute. Asynchronous copy allows each channel to function independently and copies directly from 128MB of buffer memory so there is no need to start and end a copy cycle at the same time. Source Analysis feature identifies the content on the master and intelligently copies only the data to speed up copy cycle. Fast, reliable, convenient and cost-effective to operate, M-USB Series USB duplicators help you to get more done in less time!
- Standalone system; no computer required.
- User friendly interface and simple operation.
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen.
- Support all file formats, file size and card/drive capacity.
- Copy speed up to 2 GB/min. The fastest USB duplicator on the market.
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes. With improved SOTA technology, USB duplicator can do Asynchronous copy even if the source data size is bigger than duplicator system memory.
- Copy USB flash drive as well as USB devices (such as USB Hard Drive).
- Real time copy and compare technology (copy one section and compare, then copy another section and compare again) to reach higher efficiency of copy compare process.
- Available in 7-15-20-34-48-55-90 and 118 Targets!
Standalone Manual USB Duplicators Specifications
|Operating Type:||Stand-alone (No PC Required)|
|Number of Targets:||7, 15, 20, 34, 48, 55, 90 and 118|
|Supported Media:||UUSB 1.0/2.0/3.0 Flash Drive and USB Device|
|Transfer Speed:||Up to 2GB / min (USB 2.0)|
|Buffer Memory:||128 MB|
|Copy Mode:||Synchronous or Asynchronous|
|LCD Display:||2 x 16 Backlit|
|Power Requirements:||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature:||41°F ~ 122°F|
|Operating Humidity:||15% ~ 90%|