If you require an RMA Number, please
read our important terms and conditions before
proceeding on to the next step.
- To return defective Product during or outside
the Warranty period, a Return Merchandise
Authorization (RMA) number must be requested
All Pro Solutions prior to returning any Product
to us. All Pro Solutions will require the
following information in order to process
the request for an
a. Company name, telephone and fax numbers,
and name of contact person
b. Original invoice number for the Product
to be returned
c. Item number, description and Serial number
of the product
d. Explanation of the problem with the Product
and reason for return
- RMA numbers issued by All Pro Solutions
will only be valid for 10 days following the
date of issue.
- RMA numbers must be prominently displayed
on the shipping label. Do not write on the
- For defective Product which is returned
for repair, the Product must be shipped
to All Pro Solutions freight prepaid in the
original packaging. If a product
is returned without original packaging, customer
will be charged the price of the box and,
after repair, product will be shipped in a
- During the first year of warranty, All Pro
Solutions will pay the cost for shipping back
the Product to customer (UPS Ground). During
the second and third year of warranty, customer
will support all shipping charges (both ways).
- NO CREDITS will be given for used CD media
and opened software.
- If the RMA product is found to be in working
condition, All Pro Solutions will charge a
flat fee of $30.00.
- No RMA number will be issued without completion
of the form below.
- All Pro Solutions reserves the right to
replace the defective product with an equivalent
or refurbished product.
- All warranties are based on the original
purchase invoice date. RMA will not extend
- RMA numbers are good for only 10 days from
the date issued. If the product is shipped
to us after 10 days, it will be refused.
- Absolutely no cross shipping for RMA (Items
must be received first).
- RMAs returned by COD will automatically
- Merchandise that is physically damaged
by customer is considered as an "Out of Warranty