Olympus 4-Drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Disc
Advanced Publishing Systems
Automated 4-drive Standalone Network-based CD/DVD and Blu-Ray Disc Publisher w/ Built-In PC and Integrated Printer
Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse not included
Olympus 4-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher Overview
Olympus 4 Publisher combines the robust and powerful core engine with up-to-date Windows and Web-clients. Server components control the connected CD/DVD/BD production systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes media copies, creation of CD/DVD/BD data media, Audio CDs, Video CD/DVD/BDs and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
NEW – Browser-Based Client Application – web clients can start production jobs with the help of a browser. This way, the jobs can be sent to the server – via the internet – and the production status can also be controlled. The web client does not need to be installed and is operating system independent. Consequently an automated and centralized production of media on a professional production system is now also possible for Mac and UNIX users.
Media production can also be executed by using standard file system operations. Files to be published are just copied to a specific folder of a file system and recorded to media according to user defined events. This method, called Event Controlled Recording (ECR), includes also label printing and supports network-wide usage of CD/DVD/BD production systems, even in heterogeneous environments.
Besides ECR also the batch interface of Olympus Publisher can be used for a seamless integration of media production into an existing workflow. All details, like media content, print file and further job attributes, can be defined in a project file and transmitted to the server by using a plain script language. By this powerful method applications like “Patient CD”, “Direct Marketing” or “Just-In-Time Production” can be implemented as efficient and professional as required.
Olympus 4-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher Key Features
- Self-Contained – Fully Embedded PC w/ Windows 10 & all necessary software preinstalled
- 4 Drives w/ 420 Disc Capacity
- Thermal Inkjet printer
- English, Chinese, German, French, Japanese language options.
- Fastest loading/unloading system in the industry
- Works 24/7 without interruption
- Mechanical picker designed to not pickup multiple discs
- Sticky Media Separator option (if necessary)
- Standard off-the-shelf HP ink cartridges for SpeedJet Pro printer.
- Mini & Business Card adapters available for select models
- Production of small/large batches of multiple CD/DVD/BDs or of unique discs
- Automated production of media including label printing
- Media production by using standard file system operations
- Full asynchronous production – produce 4 unique jobs simultaneously. A job contains 1 unique data master for duplication and 1 unique label file for printing.
- Integration into existing workflows and applications via batch interface
- Olympus Publisher’s software SDK (Software Developer Kit) can be integrated into any environment for customized recording and printing. SDK enables you to collect individual data from any source and record and print it to individual DVD-Rs, CD-Rs and now Blu-Ray Discs.
- Parallel operation of multiple Olympus Publishers connected on the same network, includes Load-Balancing
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows and Web-clients
- Support of DDP files
- Archive and backup your data
- On-Demand publishing with customized label printing
- Mastering of data CD/DVD/BDs and audio CDs
Olympus 4-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher Specifications
- Autoloader in Box – 30x22x27 – 45 lbs.
- Drive Tower Box – 22x16x13 – 25 lbs.
- Printer Box – Click links above for each printer
|Operating Type||Standalone – Built-In PC|
|Drives||4 combo CD/DVD or combo Blu-Ray CD/DVD drives|
|Hard Drive||500GB for OS – 500GB for Data Buffer/Storage – Up to 2TB available Blu-Ray version: 600 GB SATA 10,000 RPM Hard Drive for Data Buffer/Storage instead of 500GB|
|Language Support||English, Chinese, German, French, Japanese|
|Printer Support||SpeedJet Pro Inkjet|
|Maximum Writing Speed*||DVD+R 24X, DVD+RW: 8X, DVD-R 24X, DVD-RW 8X, DVD+R DL 10X, CD-RW: 52X, DVD-R DL 10X, CD-R: 52X Blu-Ray Version additional: BD-R Single Layer 12X**, BD-R Dual Layer 12X, BD-RE Single Layer 2X, BD-RE Dual Layer 2X|
|Supported Disc Formats||DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-Audio Disc, CD-RW, Multi-session Photo CD™, CD-I, Video CD, CD-ROM XA, & CD Extra (CD Plus) Blu-Ray verison additional: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL|
|Network||100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Supply||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature||40°F ~ 95°F|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 90%|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, RoHS|
NOTE: The duplicators cannot duplicate copy protected CDs or DVDs.
* Maximum writing speed depends on the DVD/CD media.
** Business Card Disc Capacity is 210 discs.
*** Reduces regular disc capacity to 210 discs and business card disc capacity to 210 discs.
What’s Inside the Olympus 4-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher
- Intel Pentium Processor
- (2) 500 GB SATA Hard Drive for OS/Storage
- Blu-Ray version: Additional 600 GB SATA 10,000 RPM Hard Drive for Data Buffer/Storage
- Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
- Advanced Network Publishing Software
- Label Editor Software
- Server and Client Applications
- Corporate Environment
- Digital Photolab Environment
- Video Content Service Environment
- Medical Environment
- Hardware control by well proven recording technology.
- Load-Balancing – Parallel operation of multiple Olympus Publishers connected on the same network.
- Simultaneous recording of different CD/DVD/BD images.
- Automatic adaptation to hard disk performance to avoid buffer-underruns
- BURN Proof (if supported by the recording device)
- Basic printer support for pre-defined print files
- User interface installable on network clients for remote operation
- Integrated user management
- Creation of copies of existing CD/DVD/BD media
- Creations of new Audio CDs and CD/DVD/BD data media
- Creation of Video CD/DVD/BDs (based on formatted directory and file structures)
- Import of pre-defined CD/DVD/BD images, also from other publishing systems
- Design and print management of individual disc labels
- Control of multiple Olympus Publisher servers
- OS independent operation by internet browser
- Import of pre-defined CD/DVD/BD images, also if generated by other publishing systems
- Control of multiple Olympus Publisher servers
Event Controlled Recording (ECR)
- Automated network wide generation of CD/DVD/BDs
- Multi Volume support by automated media spanning
- Individual label printing
- Recording of pre-defined images (also if generated by other authoring systems
Advanced Label Printing
- Integrated label editor for individual labels of a CD/DVD/BD series (i.e. serial no.)
- Support for static and dynamic text and graphic objects
Optional – Disc Description Protocol (DDP)
- Direct creation of CD/DVDs from DDP files
- Support of DDP version 1.x and 2.0 (single session)
Optional – Batch Interface (SDK) Package
- Script based control for third-party product integration (i.e. on-demand CD/DVD/BD production)
- Complete functionality covered by batch commands
- Flexible CD/DVD/BD Image creation
- Fully supports client/server paradigm
Networked Client PC Requirements
- Intel Pentium based system
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 10
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008