Apollo MD Series 2-4 Drive CD DVD Medical DICOM Publishing Systems
Automated 2 & 4 Drive PC-Connected CD/DVD Medical DICOM Publishers w/ Integrated Thermal Inkjet & up to 220/420 Disc Capacity. (depends on printer selection)
*PC, Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse not included. Please check Requirements for proper PC specifications
Apollo MD Series CD DVD Medical DICOM Publishers Overview
The Apollo MD Series consists of systems that are PC-connected and configured with 2 or 4 drives, SpeedJet HP inkjet printer, and 220 or 420 disc capacity. The systems provide automated disc burning capabilities to easily, efficiently, and economically create stunning CDs or DVDs for referring physicians or patients. Published discs are each uniquely labeled and can include the full-fidelity images, DICOM DIR, Html pages, multiple viewers, Profiles, Web Access, AES 256bit Encryption, Drag&Drop, and more.
CD, DVD Discs
Automatically package exams on CD or DVD discs. Each of these discs allows you to store approximately 700MB or 4.7GB respectively.
Professional-Quality Customized Discs
Each disc surface contains patient demographics permanently labeled to the disc surface. Discs can be labeled with just text, text and logo or photo-quality artwork.
Simple to Use
Discs can be created through the Intuitive User interface. Select Patient and click the “Burn Disc” button. Or users also have the ability to automatically burn disc’s simply by sending data to a pre-determined AE title. After data is sent to the burner, the exam is automatically created and burned on disc.
You have the ability to automatically include multiple viewers. Windows, OSX or Linux based.
Standard CD/DVD Publishing
Normal publishing of CDs and DVDs can also be executed using the Apollo 2H-MD’s sophisticated publishing software. Users can install the Server application on the host PC, and connect from additional Client applications installed throughout networked PCs network-wide. The user-friendly interface allows for creation of CDs and DVDs easily and efficiently. The system allows for unlimited production jobs, user management, and email notifications. The integrated label editor also provides users with an interface to easily create stunning disc labels.
Apollo MD Series CD DVD Medical DICOM Publishers Features
- PC-Connected Automated Publisher
- 2 or 4 CD/DVD Drives
- 220 or 420 Disc Input / Output Capacity
- SpeedJet Pro Inkjet Printer – HP Engine uses standard off-the-shelf HP ink cartridges (HP 56/57)
- Low cost alternative to duplicating films.
- Intuitive User interface turns novices into experts in minutes.
- Receives and stores DICOM images onto a custom labeled CD/DVD coming from a DICOM-network.
- Touch Screen Ready
- Drag&Drop Dicom files
- AES 256bit Encryption
- Dicom Query/Retrieve.
- Burn studies from your web browser.
- Burn studies automatically as soon as it is received.
- On-demand disc creation and labeling directly from modality workstations.
- Physicians have access to multiple studies on one single CD/DVD.
- Automatically generates a DICOMDIR root file and HTML, and can be stored on each produced CD or DVD
- Print dynamic information such as Patient ID, Patient Name, Study Description, Institution etc.
- Studies can be conveniently viewed from disc on a workstation using one or more DICOM viewers or specialized viewers.
Supported Dicom Viewers
- Syngo FastView
- and many more…
- Footprint (WxD): 16.5″x24.5″
- Dimensions: Autoloader in Box: 30″ x 22″ x 27″ – 45 lbs.
- Drive Tower in Box – 20″ x 15″ x 11″ – 25 lbs.
- Printer: Click Printer Links above for Printer Specifications
- Power Consumption: 115~230 VAC 50~60 Hz
Apollo MD Series CD DVD Medical DICOM Publishers System Requirements
OS (Operating System)
- Windows XP (32/64 bit, SP2 or later) Home/Professional
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit, SP1 or later) Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit, SP2 or later) Standard/Enterprise
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (32/64 bit, SP2 or later) Standard/Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit, SP2 or later) Standard/Enterprise
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (or compatible) or faster
- 2GB or more for Windows XP,
- 4GB + Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008
- 1360×768 pixels or higher
- 24 bit or more
HDD (Hard Drive)
- Recommended: 500GB SSD (Solid State Drive) where Operating System and Software are installed.
- 500GB Hard Drive at least 7200rpm or faster for additional storage / throughput
USB (in addition to mouse/keyboard USB ports)
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- Printer USB connection
- Autoloader Serial-USB connection
- 1x USB 3.0 Port
- For connection of CD/DVD drives to your PC
- 1x USB 2.0 Port
- For the Rockey4 USB Software Protection Key (depending on software license)
(Optional) eSATA Port or PCIe x1 Port
- Required for connection of CD/DVD Drives to your PC.
- PCIe x1 port required on motherboard if no eSATA port available. eSATA card will be provided.
- Recommended: 1Gb Network
- 100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T