PA4 Printer Autoloader Networking
The Apollo system can be networked
by connecting it to either a PC
or Server and running the Server
software. Jobs are then sent to
the system from remote PCs running
the Client software.
- Remote printing (client/server).
- High-speed robotics.
- Integrated user management
- Unlimited job queuing w/ job
- Users can view the status of
pending jobs and jobs in process.
- Job priority may only be changed
by the system administrator.
- Multiple servers can exist on
the same network. Clients simply
select the server they want to
submit jobs to.
- Built-in label design software
allows users to create full color
text and graphic labels.
- Automatically processes queued
jobs in the order that they were
submitted to the queue.
- Intel Pentium or compatible
- PC must have at least one CD/DVD
- 32 bit operating systems:
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- 64 bit operating systems:
Windows Server 2008 R2
The Server and Client can be run
on the same PC.
Business Card Disc Capacity is 110
*** Reduces regular disc capacity
to 110 discs and business card disc
capacity to 110 discs.