M-LOC Series Manual CD/DVD Duplication Towers w/ DVD-Video Copy Protection
M-LOC Series Manual CD/DVD Duplication Towers Overview
The M-LOC DVD duplicator with Copy Protection Technology is the only standalone DVD duplicator on the market featuring hardware-based copy protection that discourages unauthorized duplication. You do not need a computer or proprietary software to create copy-protected discs so there is no per-copy royalty to pay and no one to call for software licenses. The technology embeds copy protection within each target disc making them almost impossible to copy using a computer or another duplicator.
M-LOC Series Duplicators uses the #1 selling SATA-based duplication technology fortified with Copy Protection Technology. SATA-interface offers superior features such as faster data transfer rate, enhanced error checking,
shielded connector to minimize interference and breakage-resistant cables. M-LOC DVD duplicators with Copy Protection are ideal for independent film-makers, event photographers, video production professionals and other creative artists to distribute digital video contents selectively. The protected discs play normally on DVD players and you have the option to enable playback on a computer.
- Protection for DVD-Video discs.
- Exclusive VideoLock Protection Technology automatically encrypts copyright protection on duplicated discs
- DDR2 RAM Memory- 4 times faster than SD RAM memory!
- SATA Advantages – Thin cables for easy routing and improved cooling inside the duplicator chasis, increasing product reliability.
- Intelligent design automatically recognizes the source disc format
- Duplicator controller automatically formats BD-RE discs
- “User friendly” controller utilizes familiar “ESC” & “ENT” keys with tactile feedback for easy navigation
- System is upgradeable via firmware
- Password protection modes prevent unauthorized usage
- “Dynamic” hard drive partition system saves HDD space by creating partitions according to the image size
- Allows editing of image and hard drive partition file name
- Fully stand-alone system – No computer needed!
- Comes with a 1 year warranty (parts & labor included) & free life-time technical support
NOTE: VideoLock technology has very high protection capability, but it still has risks of being copied from other devices especially duplicating under PC Enable mode.
Please be aware the protection technology will very depending on the selected copy mode.
M-LOC Series Manual CD/DVD Duplication Towers Specifications
|Operating type||Standalone – No PC Required|
|Target||From 3 to 11 Targets|
|Optional Hard Drive||Built-In 500GB – Up to 1TB also available|
|Language Support||English, Spanish, Portuguese, & Japanese|
|Reader Speed||Up to 24X DVD-ROM|
|Maximum Writing Speed*||DVD+R 24X, DVD-R 24X, DVD+RW: 8X, DVD-RW 8X, DVD+R DL 4X, DVD-R DL 4X, CD-RW: 40X, CD-R: 40X|
|Supported Disc Formats||DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-Audio Disc, CD-RW, Multi-session Photo CD™, CD-I, Video CD, CD-ROM XA, & CD Extra (CD Plus)|
|Supported Recording Discs||12cm 4.7GB DVD-R/RW, 12cm 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 12cm 8.5GB DVD+R DL, 12cm 8.5GB DVD-R DL, 12cm 80min/700MB CD-R, 12cm 74min/650MB CD-RW, 8cm 1.47GB mini DVD-R, 8cm 24min/210MB mini CD-R, 8cm 50MB Business Card CD-R|
|USB||Standard 2.0 USB (for connection to 1st target as external drive)|
|Power Supply||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature||40°F ~ 95°F|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 90%|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, RoHS|