HDD Series Standalone 4, 9, 14, 24 Target Hard Drive Duplicators
HDD Standalone Hard Drive Duplicator Overview
The new Multi-Target Hard Drive(HDD) duplicator is a high speed, stand alone hard drive duplicator that quickly copies SATA/SSD* 2.5″ or 3.5″ HDD at fast speeds of up to 150 MB/per sec. This HDD duplicator is perfect for any business or organization that needs to quickly duplicate multiple hard drives with multiple formats and interfaces. Minimize cost, maximize your work performance and profits with the new revolutionary Multi-Target HDD Duplicator.
When you would like to recycle or discard an HDD, it is vital to ensure that there is no important data left inside. All Pro Solutions’ HDD duplicator supports professional erasing. Besides Quick/Full Erase, it provides DoD Erase and DoD EraseComp, which can completely erase the data from hard drives complying with the Department of Defense Standard (DoD 5220) and guarantee the data was completely deleted.
- Complete Standalone Operation – No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- User-friendly interface with real time LCD information display.
- Heavy Duty Construction for Everyday use in Industry.
- High copy speeds of up to 150MBps
- Supports 3.5 inch and 2.5 inch (with adaptor) SATA Hard Drives.
- Three different copy modes:
- Quick Copy (system and files)
- All Partitions
- Whole HDD
- Four erase functions:
- Quick Erase (erases the HDD index only )
- Full Erase (erases all the HDD sectors)
- DoD Erase (U.S.A. Department of Defence (DoD 5220) fully erases the HDD three times bit by bit to rewrite HDD and guarantee all data)
- DoD Erase compare(also executes a compare function to make sure the random bit by bit process was correctly written)
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware updates – Duplicator is able to be upgraded by future firmware updates
- Multi-Language compatibility
HDD Standalone Hard Drive Duplicator Specifications
|Operating Type||Stand-alone (No PC Required)|
|Internal Interface||SATA (Serial ATA), SSD (optional)|
|Number of Targets||4, 9, 14, 24 Targets|
|Control Button (s)||4 Push Buttons|
|Transfer Rate||Up to 150MBps|
|Supported HDD’s||All major brands of 2.5”, 3.5” SATA HDD (SSD*)|
|Supported Formats||FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, OS X: HFS/HFS+|
|Writing Mode||Sector to Sector|
|Duplication Mode||Fast Copy (data only); Copy (whole HDD); Asynchronous Copy|
|System Buffer Memory||Up to 128MB|
|LCD Display||2 x 16 Backlit|
|Power Requirements||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature||41°F ~ 122°F|
|Operating Humidity||15% ~ 90%|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, UL|