Automated 9 drive Standalone CD/DVD/BD Duplicator & 900 Disc Capacity w/ removable tower
Hera 9 Overview
Often those who need to duplicate larger volume of optical discs like CD and DVD discs are caught between the need for convenience and the added cost to achieve it. Well, the Hera Series standalone autoloader duplicator is the answer. The Hera Series is the perfect blend of capacity, speed, performance, reliability, and affordability. With the option to copy a single source or multiple sources using All Pro Solutions’s useful multi-master recognition technology which allows the user to make the exact number of copies required from a single master or multiple masters from a single setting. The Hera Series allows the user the flexibility to work on other projects with the comfort in knowing that their duplication will be performed automatically with minimal interaction. When you’re ready to make the next step from manual duplication to automated, the Hera Series has a model perfect for your needs.
The Hera 9 is a fully self-contained CD/DVD/BD Duplicator with it’s own hard drive and writers. No PC or MAC host is required. The system is controlled using a simple 4-button keypad. The menus are very intuitive, making the system as easy to operate as a photocopier. Hera 9 is also available as a Blu-Ray disc duplicator!
Multi-Master Mode Feature
The Hera Series autoloader features a Multi-Master Mode. Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the Hera Series can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, if you want to make 200 copies of job A, 50 copies of job B, and 100 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the Hera featuring Multi-Master Mode, it will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
The Hera Series is the only standalone automated CD/DVD/BD duplication system that can be used both standalone and connected to a PC or laptop. Users can choose to load their master discs teh traditional way with a physical disc while using the Hera Series duplicator in standalone mode, or they can transfer disc images directly to the Hera Series duplicator’s hard drive from their PC or laptop with only a USB connection. In addition to transferring large ISO files rather than burning a disc first, users can even send complete duplication jobs from their Pc or laptop to the Hera Series duplicator.
Hera 9 Standard Features
- 9 Drives – 900 Disc Capacity
- Fastest/Smartest controller in the world w/ newly developed chips.
- 32-Bit 256MB DDR2 buffer memory!
- Lightning fast speeds up to 52x CD, 24x DVD, and 12x BD
- Completely Standalone – No PC required.
- Sticky media separator option ensures discs do not stick together.
- Works 24/7 without interruption
- Copy counter – Keeps track of copies made
- Mechanical picker that doesn’t pick up multiple discs.
- PC-Link – Connect to a PC and fully control the autoloader.
- User-friendly LCD display
- 500GB internal HDD – 1TB/2TB options available.
- Multi-Language Support – English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, and Japanese.
- Automatic Format Recognition recognizes CD, DVD, or BD.
- Multi-Master Mode recognizes non-blank discs as masters.
- Mix batches of CDs DVDs & BDs without stopping to change media!
- Supports all common CD, DVD and BD formats and media.
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning allocates exact space for master.
- Manual Duplication – Can remove tower to use manually.
Hera 9 BD – Additional Blu-Ray Disc Options
- Support for Blu-Ray Discs as well as DVD and CD discs.
- Supports all current Blu-Ray / DVD media – Can duplicate Single Layer
- DVD±R/RW/Blu-ray and Double/Dual Layer DVD±R/Blu-ray Formats.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion – Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Autoloader in Box – 30x22x30 – 45 lbs
- Drive Tower Box – 28x22x13 – 50 lbs.
|Operating Type||Standalone – No PC Required|
|Drives||9 combo CD/DVD or combo Blu-Ray CD/DVD drives|
|Disc Capacity**||900 discs|
|Hard Drive||500GB – Up to 2TB available
Blu-Ray version: 500 GB – Up to 2TB available
|Language Support||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, and Japanese|
|Maximum Writing Speed*||DVD+R 24X, DVD+RW: 8X, DVD-R 24X, DVD-RW 8X, DVD+R DL 10X, CD-RW: 52X, DVD-R DL 10X, CD-R: 52X
Blu-Ray Version additional: BD-R Single Layer 12X**, BD-R Dual Layer 12X, BD-RE Single Layer 2X, BD-RE Dual Layer 2X
|Supported Disc Formats||DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-Audio Disc, CD-RW, Multi-session Photo CD™, CD-I, Video CD, CD-ROM XA, & CD Extra (CD Plus)
Blu-Ray verison additional: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL
|USB||PC-Link – Allows Connection to PC for full autoloader control and transfer of disc images.|
|Power Supply||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature||40°F ~ 95°F|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 90%|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, RoHS|
NOTE: The duplicators cannot duplicate copy protected CDs or DVDs.
* Maximum writing speed depends on the DVD/CD media.
** Business Card Disc Capacity is 210 discs.