PC-Connected Printer Autoloader w/ Intergrated Printer and Networking Software
Apollo PA4H Printer Autoloader Overview
Apollo PA4 print station combines the robust and powerful core engine with up-to-date Windows clients. Server components control the systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes the creation of basic or advanced disc labels and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
The networking aspect allows for connectivity into any local or remote network, be it a small office network, or a large corporate environment. Each employee with access to the Apollo CD DVD print station will be able to submit their job to the queue at anytime, no matter the number of copies, and their jobs will be produced in the order submitted.
Apollo PA4H Printer Autoloader Features
- PC-Connected (Networked)
- SpeedJet HP Inkjet Printer
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows clients
- Sticky media separator option
- Mini & business card CD adapters (select models)
- User-friendly Labeling software and production sofware
- Advanced Label editor with dynamic label creation
- User Notifications via email messaging
Apollo PA4H Printer Autoloader Specifications
- Autoloader in Box – 30x25x20 – 40 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 115~230 VAC 50~60 Hz
Printer Specifications: Click links above for each printer.
*.bmp, *.jpg, *.gif, *.png, *.tif
Apollo PA4H Printer Autoloader Networking Software
The Apollo system can be networked by connecting it to either a PC or Server and running the Server software. Jobs are then sent to the system from remote PCs running the Client software.
- Remote printing (client/server).
- High-speed robotics.
- Integrated user management
- Unlimited job queuing w/ job priority options.
- Users can view the status of pending jobs and jobs in process.
- Job priority may only be changed by the system administrator.
- Multiple servers can exist on the same network. Clients simply select the server they want to submit jobs to.
- Built-in label design software allows users to create full color text and graphic labels.
- Automatically processes queued jobs in the order that they were submitted to the queue.
- Intel Pentium or compatible processors
- 32 bit operating systems: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- 64 bit operating systems: Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2 (Only EnduraJet II models)
The Server and Client can be run on the same PC.